Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome to GullyBaba.com Blog

It has been a decade since GullyBaba Publishing House (GPH) forayed into the publishing sector, catering to the big student community, especially students from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).

The journey of GPH started with the first marking in the web space with the launch of www.gullybaba.com. Established in 2000, www.gullybaba.com provided free course materials to the deprived students for one and half years.

Since then, the publishing industry has changed, and so is the web world.

Today, we are excited to launch our official Blog with a goal in mind – to have a conversation with our students, partners, booksellers and distributors, situated all over the country and abroad.

There will be regular updates from time to time on recent book releases, and of course, on a variety of topics. We hope this will help you to get to know our initiatives within our company, and provide a forum for discussion on books, and on meeting the demands of our ever-increasing student community, the GPH community.

Most importantly, we want your feedback and responses. If you like our books and services, let us know. And if you don’t, please let us know why.

We shall look forward to meeting your expectations. Not forgetting, there is always a chance to improve.

And with that, welcome to The GPH Blog . Let’s talk!

By Dinesh Verma

17 comments:

  1. Hii,

    is GPH available at ISC too? If not, I would like to invite you at ISC. Many students would like to see you there. Please join all of us via the provided link:

    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com?ref=pinkkimanohar

    All the best,

    Thanks & regards,
    Pinkki Manohar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great of u that u r helping most of the students for getting good marks in Ignou.
    But one problem is this why u don't mention the address of all stores in delhi area.
    plz mention it.
    REGARDS
    QAMAR KHAN
    B.C.A (IGNOU)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear
    Sir

    i would recommend the www.guidebuddha.com
    they provide very great support .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, me tooo... I have checked their services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GPH has excellent study materials and I really like the genuinity of their books.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi This is sagir Mallick, I am Very Grateful to your Publishing . Thank's a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work gullybaba ,wanna see more from u in future

    ReplyDelete
  8. please publish the previous questions of BPP EXAMINATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir,
    I am a student of MSW 1st year. Now I submit my journal but I don't know to write it .So please send me a copy of journal in the past year.
    My e-mail id is ujwalds78@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear sir,
    I am a new student of BPP .Sir please send me subject of oss and pco question paper previous two years.
    My e mail id is drmahato8@gmail.com
    Reply Please

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want solved assignment of b.com 2nd year 2012.... ignou....
    my email id is ... shaikhathar19@gmail.com
    rly plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the answer of assignment of BULE 001. Kindy send to me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi you have a nice site over here! Thanks for sharing this interesting stuff for us! If you keep up this good work I’ll visit your weblog again. Thanks!
    -----------------------
    Ignou Study Materials | Free Movie Download

    ReplyDelete
  14. Send me the direct link to download the IGNOU Question Papers to prepare for the upcoming examinations.

    ReplyDelete